Molteno Institute for Language and Literacy
The Molteno Institute for Language and Literacy is literacy NGO that trains, coach and mentor primary school teachers. The Organisation also develop learner and teacher support materials (LTSM) to help enhance literacy levels of our children in South Africa.
Molteno Institute for Language and Literacys seeks to appoint a Club Coach to be based in Molteno Polokwane Office.
Employment Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: 1st October 2020 in Polokwane
Reports to: Project Manager.
The job purpose of the position is to support the licencing and ongoing development of SmartStart Franchisees through coaching and quality assurance processes (including some training as needed),to initiate, inspire and maintain SmartStart Clubs which effectively resource and support Franchisees and inspire a wider sense of belonging and loyalty to the SmartStart network,to drive and assist quality improvement among Franchisees and Clubs.
- Sourcing and training:
- Where needed, and in line with geographic targets, drive the demand and interest in the SmartStart brand in order to recruit Franchisees (and support increased parent demand).
- Assist, where necessary, to co-ordinate all stages of the selection process for Franchisees in line with SmartStart standards and guidelines, and to gather learnings to improve processes
- In specific geographic areas, where needed assist with the logistics and delivery of on-boarding training for new Franchisees
- Licensing and quality assurance:
- Run initial training consolidation meetings for Franchisees and assist them with starting their programmes
- Visit, assess and license new Franchisees in accordance with the SmartStart Programme Quality Assurance (PQA) process.
- Order and deliver all resources for new Franchisees.
- Deliver all ongoing licensing and evaluation processes under the PQA process, including annual reaccreditation.
- Building the Club network:
- Develop and operationalise processes and systems to build the club network, including:
- Processes for forming a Club and selecting Club Leaders
- Processes for running Clubs effectively
- Communication channels and protocols
- Incentives for Clubs
- Run initial consolidation meetings for clubs (and franchisees) post training
- Attend the initial meeting of each Club and thereafter attend minimum quarterly.
- Train Club Leaders
- Organise and facilitate bi-monthly Club Leader meetings and disseminate programme content.
- Monitoring and support:
- Review all data and information in Franchisee and Club Leader monthly reports and Club Leader support visit reports.
- Must have a post-school qualification in community development or related field
- Must have a driver’s licence
- Must have computer proficiency
Send Curriculum Vitae with motivational letter to: email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
For more about Molteno Institute for Language and Literacy, refer to www.molteno.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies