Ntethelelo Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation that uses applied drama, theatre techniques and weaving indigenous knowledge as facilitation tools for dialogue to foster change within marginalised communities.
Ntethelelo Foundation seeks to appoint an Executive Assistant based in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Report to: Executive Director of Ntethelelo Foundation.
Remuneration: NGO Rate
Employment Type: One year
- Development and Management of organizational diary, including that of the Executive Director
- Maintaining and update Funding/Donor Database
- Development of information management system for the organization
- Tracking and ensuring submission of relevant documents
- Coordination of project activities
- Supporting the development of critical documents as requested by the Executive Director
- Facilitating and supporting engagements; including meetings with relevant internal and external stakeholders (Board, Donors, Project Partners)
- University Degree
- Three (3) years working experience
- Computer Literate (Microsoft)
- Project Management qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of HIV and AIDS, Gender-based violence, Youth Development and Human Rights
- Drivers License
Submit CV (2 pages): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
For more about Ntethelelo Foundation , refer to http://ntethelelofoundation.org.za/about-us/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies