Strategic Analytics & Management (SAM)
Strategic Analytics and Management (SAM) and its Non-Profit sister organization, Strategic Analytics and Management Initiatives (SAMi), are social and population health organizations involved in collaborative implementation of social and health development programs in South Africa. The organizations focus on implementing programs and generating insights aimed at building the capacities of populations and service providers in order to advance human development.
SAM seeks to appoint a Linkage officer counsellor to be based in Rechards Bay.
The purpose of the position is to work under the supervision of the professional nurse, the Linkage officer counsellor will promote healthy behaviours and prevent risk behaviours in AGYW and support eligible AGYW in accessing relevant services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Command of local languages would be an added advantage;
- Experience in managing and building capacity (i.e. training, mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision) of field-based teams, including facilitation skills;
- Ability to take initiatives, work under pressure and multitask with minimum supervision;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills; effective time management and coordination skills;
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite.
- Essential qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Social Science or relevant qualification
- Qualified HIV Counsellor with 2 years’ experience of working with adolescents and young people
- Experience with public speaking and training on facilitation skills
- Have knowledge and experience in TB/HIV/AIDS management.
- A Valid Drivers’ license and ability to drive.
To apply submit your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation South Africa, refer to https://www.strategicanalyticsmx.co.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies