Corruption Watch is a non-profit organization launched in January 2012, relying on the public to report corruption to them. The organization uses these reports as an important source of information to fight corruption and hold leaders accountable for their actions. Corruption Watch exposes corruption through their communications platforms and mobilizes the public to take a stand against corruption and the abuse of public funds. Corruption Watch engages in impact litigation, and makes submissions to parliamentary processes and commissions.
12 Month Contract
The purpose of this role is to provide project management support to Corruption Watch’s Legal & Investigations team through the execution of various duties, including but not limited to: developing Corruption Watch’s procurement monitoring capacity; data analytics; conducting analytical multi-disciplinary research; drafting op-eds and submissions; civil society, law enforcement and government engagement; investigative work, general administrative support, and assistance with project based deliverables.
Key responsibilities for this exciting position include:
- Project formulation and management
- Factual research on specific cases and reports
- Strategic thinking
- Research and writing, including the drafting of opinion pieces
- Data analytics
- General administrative assistance to the Legal and Investigations team
The candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate:
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of politics, fiscal systems and how government works
- Sound research and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrate interest in anti-corruption and human rights work
- Proactive attitude and enthusiasm for CW’s mission and vision
- Good team player
- Accountable and responsible
- Hard Working and Interpersonal Skills
Email your CV and cover letter by Friday, 17 July 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.