Centre for Positive Care (CPC)
Data Capturer X1
The Centre for Positive Care (CPC) is a Non-Profit Organization working in three provinces namely Limpopo, Gauteng and North West, with a vision that all sex workers receive high quality treatment, care and support to improving their quality of life and productivity, and supporting the National Strategic Plan of South Africa in reducing HIV, STI and TB and to ensure greater participation and involvement of targeted beneficiaries in community systems strengthening and reproductive health and rights services.
NB. CPC seeks to appoint One (1) Data Capturer to be based in Limpopo Province, Capricorn District.
The Data Capturer will be responsible for capturing all programme data and ensuring data quality by following the data flows, M&E guidance and plans for the programme. When applicable, support the M&E Officer in analysing data to improve programmatic performance.
Minimum of a Matric Certificate/Grade 12 (Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Two year working Experience in data capturing
- Experience in HIV/AIDS prevention and care and support programming an advantage
- Experience capturing data on online programmes
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Computer literate, Proficiency in MS Word and ability to capture and analyse data on MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak, read and write English. Any other languages will serve as an added advantage
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Demonstrate strong professional attitude and behaviour at all times
Minimum 2 years of data capturing experience.
To apply, submit a detailed CV with a certified Qualifications not later 3 Months and covering letter to email@example.com, Note that late applications will not be considered. Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application “CPC Capricorn “on your covering letter. Closing date is on Friday 10 July 2020 @ 16h00 PM.
NB: - Be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be notified, if you should not receive any response to your application from CPC within a month of this advert please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Contact Lufuno Portia Mbedzi @ 015 963 5076
Location: Limpopo Province (Capricorn District)