National Institute Community Development and Management Trust (NICDAM)
Opportunity type: Fixed Contract Employment
NICDAM (National Institute Community Development and Management) TRUST is a registered South African non-profit organisation founded in 1999. NICDAM is a well-established educational and development Trust operating through teamwork and partnerships to support the development of individuals, communities, organisations, government and businesses.
NICDAM Trust’s mission is to contribute to the development of Southern African communities, through SAQA accredited training programmes, community development programmes, government support programmes and social research.
NICDAM seeks to recruit a Clinical/Linkage Coordinator based in Region C City of Johannesburg on a contract basis.
Position: Clinical Linkage Coordinator (Professional Nurse)
Location: Region C, City of Johannesburg South Africa
Type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time Basis
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
Reports to: The Project Manager & Clinical Linkage Manager
S/he will be on the clinical stream of the BRIDGE programme through implementation of all clinical activities in Region C of the City of Johannesburg to ensure the implementation of the 95-95-95 fast-track strategy to end HIV/AIDS by 2030.
Key Performance Areas:
- Act as a clinical linkage contact person between NICDAM and all the health facilities in Region C
- Lead enrolment of children living with the HIV (CLHIV) on the BRIDGE programme in Region C
- Supervise/support and mentor Community Care Workers (CCW) in Region C
- Responsible for continuous CCW development in the clinical and linkage stream
- Translation of targets to Community Care Workers for the BRIDGE programme
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of data and reports / responsible for administration management
- Networking and stakeholder relationship management
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree / diploma in Nursing, Community Health, Midwifery Nursing, HIV/AIDS Management Course;
- Registration with SANC;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an NGO\Community Clinic;
- Generic Profile: Good interpersonal skills, customer orientation, coaching/guiding skills and good decision-making skills;
- Technical Profile: Professional ethics, ability to analyse and interpret data, computer literate, HIV/AIDS Management skills (NIMART trained will be an advantage), good management skills and initiative.
Apply to email@example.com on/or before 07 July 2020 by submitting the following:
- A motivation letter, please indicate the position being applied for in the subject line;
- CV to demonstrate expertise in the position;
- At least 3 traceable references;
- Completed USAID bio data form.
For more about NICDAM, refer to www.nicdam.co.za
Please note: No telephonic inquiries and only finalists will be contacted. If you do not receive a response in 30 days after the advert closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful. We take this opportunity to thank you for your application and your interest in NICDAM.