RFQ-ESA-202025 Call for Proposals: Consultancy Opportunity
FHI360 Regional Office seeks to identify candidates to register for operations consultancy assignments
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking to register Finance, Procurement, contracts & Grants and HR Consultants on our database. The consultants will work closely with the East and Southern Africa Regional Office Enterprise Services team.
2. CONSULTANCY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Designation of Certified Chartered Accounting body.
- Designation of Procurement body
- Designation of Human Resource
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of USG regulations.
- Flexibility to travel both locally and internationally on short notice.
- Evidence of work with or consulting for international development organizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of French is highly desirable.
3. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resume. Please submit your application to Procure_SA@fhi360.org by July 03, 2020.
4. Disclaimers and FHI 360 Protection Clauses
- FHI 360 may cancel solicitation and not award.
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received.
- Issuance of solicitation does not constitute award commitment by FHI 360.
- FHI 360 will not compensate offerors for response to solicitation.
All consultant who are currently working with FHI360 are encouraged to apply, providing all documentation as mentioned above.
Location: Pretoria South Africa