Matsh Youth Development
Matsh Youth Development offers the following short youth work capacity building programs with the aim of equipping youth workers with the knowledge and skills that they need to work with young people in a professional manner.
1. Youth Development Work Principles and Practices Course.Details:
2. Positive Youth Development Strategies Course.Details:
3. Youth Program Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Course.Details:
4. Youth Development Management Skills Course.Details:
5. Youth Conflict Resolution Strategies and Skills Course.Details:
6. Youth and Sustainable Development Strategies Course.Details:
7. Youth and Healthy Lifestyle Promotion Skills Course.Details:
8. Managing Youth Economic Development Projects Course.
For Registration in any of these courses, please fill up the application form from this link: (https://www.matsh.co/en/inquiry-form/?lang=en) or email: email@example.com