East Rand Welfare Centre (ERWC)
We are looking for a fulltime Domestic Worker to work at a Child and Youth Care Centre situated in Benoni. The Applicant should be reliable, honest, trustworthy and be able to work independently. Must live in Benoni or the surrounding areas. Possible live in position.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Wash curtains
- Laundry, washing, drying and ironing of clothes.
- Changing and washing of linen.
- Ensure that toys and soft toys are clean and washed.
- Washing of dishes.
- Cleaning of oven, fridges and freezers.
- Keeping track of inventories
- Uphold the policies and standards of the company.
- Assist care giver/s as may be required
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Working experience in the field.
- Proficiency in English
- Willing and able to work with children.
- Form 30
- SAPS Clearance.
- Positions available for both stay in and non-stay in applicants.
Please send a complete CV with contactable references and a photo of yourself along with a motivation letter to NJanuary@morvest.co.za or contact me on 082 416 3211
Salary – R3850 per month total cost to company.