Oxfam South Africa
Oxfam South Africa, an African affiliate of Oxfam International which is a part of a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and re build lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam South Africa’s purpose is to work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice. We are an Affiliate member of Oxfam International, a global confederation of 20 Affiliates working together in more than 90 countries across all regions of the world for a just world without poverty.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam South Africa is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
Oxfam South Africa (OZA) invites qualified consultants to submit Expressions of Interest (EoI) in the form of a proposal and quote to conduct a review of gaps and opportunities as well as support the organisation’s development of a Digital Transformation Strategy.
The organisation is developing its 10-year (2020 -2030) Strategy that will consider the implications of digital advancements for its work.
Scope of Work
1. Research and Benchmarking
- Sector analysis
- Digital and market trends review
- Document best practice and motivate practical considerations for implementation.
- Individual stakeholder interviews and surveys (internal & external)
- Stakeholder strategy and alignment workshops
- An audit of all digital tools, platforms, processes and digital infrastructure including recommendations and motivation
2. Research and Benchmarking
- Scope and approach
- Risks and other considerations
- Facts and insights
- Proposed time frame
- Business case, investment and ROI options for each proposed initiative
- Proposed team for the execution of the strategy
- Must respond to full scope of work
- Clearly specify the resources and hourly rates that will be assigned to this project
- Please elaborate on your approach and engagement framework
- Please include at least one case study of a similar engagement
- Please include a proposed project timeline and budget
- Must include approach to project management and governance
How to apply
Please submit your CV to email@example.com