John Snow Inc. (JSI)
RFP NO: [20-005]
Closing Date of Questions: 07 June 2020 @16:00hrs
Submission of RFP:
Deadline for Receipt of RFP: June 08th, 2020 @ 17:00hrs
Submission to: email@example.com
Point of contact: Tracy Ngwenya, Procurement Officer
Buyer, John Snow Inc, Address: 138 Muckleneuk St, Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0181
For full tender document - Please contact - Tracy Ngwenya on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 078 396 6773
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR VMMC TRAINING
John Snow Inc. (JSI) a Boston-based public health management firm dedicated to providing high quality technical and managerial assistance to public health programs throughout the United States and the low- and middle-income countries, is currently implementing a USAID-funded HIV prevention Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) program in eThekwini, Zululand, Sedibeng and Johannesburg Health District, South Africa.
To be able to meet the expected standards of procedure, VMMC service providers are required to attend VMMC skills training or a refresher if they were trained more than two years ago and attend a course in Adverse events management, basic life support.
To conduct DOH approved trainings that are in line with the National Department of Health guidelines for VMMC training.
Task 1 (KwaZulu Natal Province)
- Conduct accredited VMMC skills training (theoretical and practical) for JSI VMMC staff in eThekwini and Zululand Districts
- Conduct accredited VMMC skills refresher training for JSI VMMC staff in eThekwini and Zululand
- Conduct accredited 1-day Basic Life support training for JSI VMMC staff in eThekwini and Zululand
- Conduct accredited 1-day Adverse Events Management training for JSI VMMC staff in eThekwini and Zululand
Task 2 (Gauteng Province)
- Conduct accredited VMMC skills training (theoretical and practical) for JSI VMMC staff in Johannesburg Health District
- Conduct accredited Basic Life support training for JSI VMMC staff in Sedibeng and Johannesburg Health District
- Conduct accredited Adverse Events Management training for JSI VMMC staff in Sedibeng and Johannesburg Health District
- Certificates for participants in trainings
- Training report
- Attendance list
All deliverables are due within 14 days after successful completion of each training workshop.
- Accredited VMMC training organizations in South Africa
- 2. Bidders may bid for one or both tasks.
Type of trainings: VMMC Training, VMMC Refresher, BLS andAE Training. No of people in full tender doc to beshared with the vendor upon request.