In late March, Relativ in collaboration with one of our tech partners - SocialSuite, who in conjunction with Salesforce, launched a Free COVID-19 Impact Assessment Survey.
The survey offers you the opportunity to gather survey data from your own stakeholders allowing you to get a local and global picture of the social impact and response to the crisis.
Since launching the free COVID19 Social Impact Assessment a couple of weeks back we've had over 400 organisations participate globally - 80 of those in Southern Africa. Off the back of the participation, we have compiled the attached initial insights that will help you better understand the social impact of COVID-19 and how people are seeking relief.
So far, the organisations around the world have been able to identify key insights from their beneficiaries and employees, such as:
- 18- to 24-year-olds are more stressed about the COVID-19 pandemic than older generations – this age group was the most likely to report a stress rating of 7 out of 10 or higher, followed by 55- to 64-year-olds.
- 52% of people are worried about being infected by the COVID-19 virus.
- Only 1 in 5 respondents are worried about household supplies running out, but many people are concerned about access to medical care and services.
- 27% of people are turning to exercise to seek relief from the impact of COVID-19
- For more details, download the attached report, free of charge.
It’s not too late for you to join the survey and share in understanding the social impact across your people and learn from other organisations.You can access the tool and sign up via this link: https://bit.ly/2xFdI5K. The survey has minimal data requirements and can be distributed to your stakeholders via a simple weblink on email, sms or WhatsApp to all smart devices.
Click through to this short YouTube Video explaining the way the survey and the platform works:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM4B4doZGgs&feature=youtu.be
Please feel free to send this out to your networks and let us know if you would like further details or have any questions.
Wishing you all continued strength and peace during lockdown.
The Relativ Team