National Institute Community Development and Management Trust (NICDAM)
NICDAM (National Institute Community Development and Management) TRUST is a registered South African non-profit organisation founded in 1999. NICDAM is a well-established educational and development Trust operating through teamwork and partnerships to support the development of individuals, communities, organisations, government and businesses.
NICDAM Trust’s mission is to contribute to the development of Southern African communities, through SAQA accredited training programmes, community development programmes, government support programmes and social research.
NICDAM seeks to recruit a Clinical/Linkage Coordinator/Manager based in Centurion on a contract basis.
Position: Clinical/Linkage Coordinator/Manager
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa
Type: Regular/Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
Reports to: The Project Manager
S/he will oversee the clinical stream of the BRIDGE programme through management of all clinical activities within the 95-95-95 fast-track strategy to end HIV/AIDS by 2030.
Key Performance Areas
- Lead, supervise/support and mentor Regional Staff (PNs) and community workers team
- Responsible for staff development in the clinical and linkage stream
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of data and reports / responsible for administration management
- Networking and stakeholder relationships
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree / diploma in Nursing, Community Health, Midwifery Nursing, HIV/AIDS Management Course; preferably an Advance Degree in Primary Health Care
- Registration with SANC
- Minimum Experience of 5 years as a Registered Nurse in a NGO\Community Clinic
- Generic Profile:
- Good interpersonal skills, customer orientation, coaching/guiding skills and good decision-making skills
- Technical Profile:
- Professional ethics, ability to analyse and interpret data, computer literate, HIV/AIDS Management skills (NIMART trained preferably), good management skills and initiative.
Apply to email@example.com on/or before 27 March 2020 by submitting the following:
- A motivation letter, please indicate the position being applied for in the subject line;
- CV to demonstrate expertise in the position;
- At least 3 traceable references;
- Completed USAID bio data form.
For more about NICDAM, refer to www.nicdam.co.za
Please note: No telephonic inquiries and only finalists will be contacted. If you do not receive a response in 30 days after the advert closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful. We take this opportunity to thank you for your application and your interest in NICDAM.