Ons Plek Projects
Ons Plek Projects is the only residential Child and Youth Care Centre in Cape Town that specialises in developmental and therapeutic intake services for girls who have lived, worked or begged on the streets of Cape Town. They also have 3 community projects which cater for boys and girls at risk of becoming street children.
Ons Plek Projects seeks to appoint a Manager and Social Worker to be based in Woodstock branch, Cape Town.
The ourpose of this position is to do staff supervision, staff training, case work, groupwork and community work.
Employment type: Full-day position.
Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience and normal leave facilities apply.
- Communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Computer Skills
- Have a high standard of report writing skills and evaluative ability
- Have supervision and coordination skills
- Have at least 12 years’ social work experience
- Social work qualifications a pre-requisite
- Be computer literate and be able to put all casework files on computer.
NB: They do not provide a car.
To apply, hand deliver your CV to The Director, Ons Plek Projects, 7 Malleson Road, Mowbray, Cape Town or post to P O Box 12924, Mowbray, Cape Town, 7705 or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants to read website (www.onsplek.org.za) before applying.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applicants not contacted by Ons Plek by 10th April 2020 for an interview, have been regretted.
For more about Ons Plek Projects, refer to www.onsplek.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies