Kronendal Music Academy (KMA)
KMA seeks to appoint a Development Manager to be based in Hout Bay.
- They are looking for a capable, energetic self-starter who has the following qualities:
- Good communication skills Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills Creativity
- A good grasp of figures and the ability to compile reports in a professional manner
- A hunger to stay up to date on a broad range of topics
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- The ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems
- And a heart for community development
If you have a degree in social work, solid experience in the non profit sector or if you are ready for a career shift; they would love to hear from you.
An engaging cover letter that describes who you are and what you are good at, will secure an interview on their short list. Director@kmahoutbay.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about KMA, refer to https://www.kmahoutbay.org/about-us/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies