Centre for Communication Impact (CCI)
Position location : Gauteng Province (Pretoria)
About Centre for Communication Impact
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. We aim to be a centre of excellence in Strategic health and development Communication programmes that are centred around meaningful Community Engagement. CCI seeks to employ a Provincial Programme Manager who will be based in Pretoria.
The USAID Woza Asibonisane! Community Reponses (CR) Program (2014 – 2019) for HIV and SGBV prevention is implemented by Centre for Communication Impact (CCI), through a network of approved sub-partners in Western Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and KwaZulu-Natal provinces. The objectives of the Woza Asibonisane! CR Program include reducing new infections of HIV, prevention of SGBV and focusing on geographical places with micro-epidemics, thus targeting priority populations in informal settlements in the 4 provinces.
Reviewing of annual sub partners and CCI sub districts SOW, Implementation Plans and Budgets
- In liaison with approved sub partners in Gauteng province and CCI Sub District Team, develop CCI and sub partners SOW, Budgets and Implementation Plans for PEPFAR Priority sub districts in Gauteng province
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical assistance for implementation and delivery of targets in Gauteng province
- Create Woza Asibonisane! shared vision for delivering USAID COP targets for CCI and sub partners teams in Gauteng Province
Coordinate, facilitate and direct the needs of CCI and sub partners
- Coordinate, facilitate and direct needs of CCI and sub partners in Gauteng province through liaising with CCI Finance, Grants & Compliance, M&E, Linkage, Communications and Capacity Building teams for relevant support and technical assistance for the province
- Coordinate, facilitate and direct needs of CCI and sub partners in Gauteng province through liaising with DOH and other Departments, DREAMS and non-PEPFAR implementing partners in the province
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly support visits to partners
Manage programme performance of CCI and sub partners
- Supervise, mentor and coach CCI Sub District Coordinators and sub partners for improved and impactful delivery on the Woza Asibonisane! Programme in Gauteng province
- Provide technical assistance on DREAMS to CCI team and sub partners in Gauteng province
- Ensure layering targets are met in Gauteng province
- Monitor, review review and analyse sub partners and CCI performance through weekly dashboards
- In liaison with CCI Sub District Teams and sub partners, lead course correction through using performance data and ensuring remedial plans are executed promptly
Monitor compliance of the partners
- Conduct monthly internal outcomes-based programme assessment
- Guide community partners on assessment findings and mitigating opportunities
Communication and reporting
- Prepare and write quarterly reports for submission to USAID and key stakeholders at provincial, district and sub district levels
- Present and provide monthly updates during portfolio meetings
- Conduct weekly sub district site check-in meetings
- In liaison with the CCI Sub District Coordinators and sub partners develop and submit quarterly success stories for each sub district Johannesburg Health District
Manage stakeholder relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships engagement including attending Provincial, District and sub district meetings with Department of Health (DOH) and submitting required reports to DOH and SANAC
- Attend strategic stakeholder meetings as and when required
- Engage with stakeholder and provide programme overview
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A Development Communication practitioner with more than 10 years in programme and partners management
- Experience managing high level projects in women’s rights, DREAMS programme, information communication technologies and rights, and public health
- Proven experience on Social Behaviour Change and Communication interventions
- Experience implementing HIV and Health programmes at community level
Interested candidates to forward their CV’s to Tebogo Makgoka, email@example.com .
The closing date of the advertisement is Tuesday, 31 March 2020, 4pm.