Kungwini Welfare Organisation (KWO)
Kungwini Welfare Organisation (KWO) is a registered nonprofit organisation for adults with disabilities and is situated in the East of Pretoria. The organisation manages the Paul Jung nickel Home, the Kungwini Children's Home, the Kungwini Early Learning Centres as well as Community Development Projects and Social Work.
KWO seeks to appoint a two Social Worker Internto be based in Pretoria.
Employment type: One year internship
- A qualification in Social Work is compulsory
- Must be registered with the SACSSP.
- Should have passion and be able to work with the disabled
- MUST BE able to speak, read, write and understand AFRIKAANS
- Should be able to drive, in possession of C1 license and PDP, must preferably have own transport
- Stay close to Kungwini Welfare Organisation, e.g. Mamelodi
- Knowledge of relevant residential facilities/disability legislations
- Such as Social Assistance Act (13 of 2004), Identification Act (68 of 1997)
- Ability to study and apply Mental Health Care Act, 17 of 2002
- Ability to create and manage Individual Development Plans
- Ability to write social work reports and daily process notes
- To work as part of a residential care multidisciplinary team
- Possess strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently, under supervision
- Qualified Social Workers registered with SACSSP
To apply, submit a detailed CV with contact number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal