Irene Homes is an NGO in Irene who seeks to appoint a Registered Nurse to provide holistic nursing services and care to women who are intellectually disabled.
Irene Homes seeks to appoint a Registered Nurse to be based in Pretoria.
- Registered with the SANC;
- Have a valid code 08 driver’s licence;
- Good health;
- High standards and experience;
- Thorough knowledge of medication and contra medication;
- In a position to be on standby/on call as a job requirement.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in general medical health care;
- Experience working with persons with disabilities will be an advantage.
- Packing of medicine;
- Application of comprehensive health care of beneficiaries;
- Liaise with hospitals and pharmacies relating to appointments and medicine;
- Thorough Record keeping;
- Follow doctors instructions;
- Contact family members and provide feedback when required
- Work under the direct supervision of the Health Care Manager;
- Supervision over and guidance to Care workers;
To apply to submit a complete CV with contactable references, and motivation letter to email@example.com
Please indicate in your cover note in which media you first saw this advert - NGO Pulse Portal
Applicants who have not been contacted within one month of the closing date may regard their application as having been unsuccessful.
For more about Irene Homes, refer to www.irenehomes.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies