Grow Educare Centres
GROW Educare Centres is a social enterprise with a vision to set a new standard for early learning in developing communities that unlocks Human Potential. To achieve this, they create an ecosystem for Early Childhood Development (ECD) centres that ensures children receive high quality early learning, use social-franchising to scale their model, equip ECD owners to run sustainable businesses, develop innovative tools and solutions and engage parents and communities to advocate for quality early learning.
GROW seeks to appoint a Business and Implementation Analyst tobe based in Cape Town.
The purpose of this position is to find a dynamic team player, with a passion for our cause, who is IT savvy, has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as working experience as a business analyst and in business process improvement. Based at their Head Office, your role will be to provide continuous process improvement for the organisation to enable efficiency and scale through the implementation of technology and new processes.
- Define and map business process improvements to technology requirements
- Document and maintain all business standard operating procedures, templates and forms.
- Ensure uniform processes are rolled out throughout the regions and franchise network and monitor usage
- Train and support users on GROW technology and new processes
- Liaison with outsourced IT development vendors re requirements and resolutions
- Data governance and security
- Curate content on Resource Portal as well as manage access
- Develop reports and analyse business data to inform strategic decision making
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification
- At least 2 years’ working experience as a business analyst
- Experience in business process improvement and project management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to translate large data sets into graphic reports for strategic decision making
- Attentive to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Initiative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant must demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence, be open to frequent change, be passionate about our cause and value diversity
Please forward your CV to email@example.com with a short covering note explaining why you would like to work for GROW, how your skills, experience and accomplishments meet the requirements for the position, why you believe you would be an asset to GROW as well as your remuneration expectations.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about GROW with Educare Centres, refer to www.growecd.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies