Aquity Innovations NPC
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, Health systems strengthening, Capacity Development, Orphans and Vulnerable Children, as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview
AQUITY Innovations seeks a dynamic, innovative candidate for this position for several projects. The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will report to the Director of Health Programs and is responsible for coordinating monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities. The M&E Officer leads the development and management of the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP).
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be based in Pretoria, at the AQUITY offices.
- Lead project team in the development and implementation of an M&E plan and oversee its implementation
- To continually assess project progress and inform project management decision-making.
- Produce periodic reports required by project funders.
- Assist the various program teams in data analysis and presentation
- Train staff on data collection methodology
- Ability to work with field staff to collate and analyze data
- Ability to develop systems for data storage
- Oversee data and manage data capturer activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- An appropriate degree in Information Systems or in related/relevant field
- An additional qualification in M&E will be an advantage
- Experience in monitoring and in public health and monitoring and evaluation capacity building
- Good understanding of public health programs
- Sound knowledge and experience in Health Information Management Systems and Policies
- Demonstrate experience in performing data analysis and interpreting results correctly
- Knowledge of MS software packages and databases
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets and data analytical skills.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, including reference code TBWAVE6, to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14th of February 2020