Aquity Innovations NPC
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, Health systems strengthening, Capacity Development, Orphans and Vulnerable Children, as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
AQUITY Innovations is looking for a Data Capturers (x3) to join our team. The Data Capturer will maintain the TB, TB/HIV (Tier.net) by entering new, updated and accurate information for TB patients, collating information and preparing reports for submission. They will also be responsible for compiling reports for patients diagnosed in the project, and ensuring they are captured in the district data base. The data capturers will be expected to support all the public health facilities in sub district C. The data capturer will liase with the district office to ensure the sub district C data is up to date.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure accurate daily electronic data capturing in the project and government databases and consolidation for designated service points;
- Ensure that all data captured and entered has been verified for quality and accuracy;
- Maintain and update all relevant TB and HIV registers;
- Capture incoming clinical data on clients identified from the mobile and outreach teams;
- Ensure that all data are captured according to the DOH standard operating procedures;
- Ensure that data is shared with relevant manager/s within the set timeframes;
- Participate in data quality management by performing the required data verifications, data quality assurance and control measures;
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly reporting templates accurately and timely submission thereof;
- Support facilities to address emerging data management issues;
- Perform all necessary administrative duties related to data capturing;
- Candidates must be in possession of a Matric;
- Basic computer skills
- A post matric qualification will be an advantage;
- A minimum of two years working experience in data collecting, capturing, management and/or analysis;
- Have basic knowledge of TB, and HIV/AIDS;
- Experience of working on Tier.Net will be added advantage;
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel;
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication;
- Good interpersonal skills, to take initiative, and be a team player;
- Must be a South African national with fluency in at least one local indigenous South African language;
- Have drivers licence is a advantage.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with reference code – TBREACHWAVE6, applied for, to email@example.com before the 14th of February 2020