Aquity Innovations NPC
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, Health systems strengthening, Capacity Development, Orphans and Vulnerable Children, as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support office administrative functions. Our ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of office management, communication, organization and planning skills necessary for high pressure environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain and update company databases
- Respond to queries by employees and clients
- Prepare reports, policy updates and presentations as assigned
- Lead in asset management systems and tracking.
- Supervise vehicle use and maintenance by keeping mileage logbooks and service records for all vehicles.
- Manage project travel, process expense claims and logistics arrangements for staff under projects with no allocated administrator.
- Ensuring that all bookings are made timeously, and materials are dispatched in time for field use.
- Assist with procurement, coordination of conferences, workshops, and meetings in accordance with company policy.
- Identify office needs, including managing petty cash and facilitating provision of supplies for the needs; including stationary and general office maintenance.
- Maintain office Calendar, schedule in-house and external events as well as manage appointments.
- Ensure and manage all financial document filling and records management.
- Assist various departments, including HR with the administrative tasks as will be delegated.
- Any other financial tasks as will be delegated by the finance director.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or finance.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A drivers licence is a prerequisite
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, including reference TBREACHWAVE6, to email@example.com before the 14th of February 2020.