Biodynamic Agricultural Association (BDAASA)
BDAASA, an acronym for Biodynamic Agricultural Association Southern Africa, is a NPO (Not for Profit) organisation which is based in Stellenbosch. BDAASA strives to strengthen, promote and advance the practice of biodynamic agriculture in Southern Africa. Biodynamic Agricultural Association Southern Africa (BDAASA), a registered NPO & PBO.
BDAASA seeks to appoint a Fundraiser to be based in the Cape Winelands.
Employment Type: Part-time
Reports to: Programme Co-ordinator
- All administrative aspects of fundraising and donor related activities,
- strategic input,
- proposal writing,
- fundraising reports,
- donor liaison and applications.
- Relevant three-year tertiary qualification/Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Minimum of three years experience in a fundraising position, preferably in a NPO or NGO environment;
- Experience and interest in ecological land management is desirable but not essential.
They offer 2-year, land-based, accredited and non-accredited training in organic and biodynamic agriculture.
To apply, submit a CV and a motivational letter detailing your experience and qualifications. Please include contactable references. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not hear from us within 5 workings days of the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.
For more about Child Welfare South Africa Hermanus, refer to https://www.bdaasa.org.za/about.html
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies