USAPHO Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Organisation based in Durbanville, established in 2013 in the Western Cape in order to empower families through preventative and developmental programs. They believe everyone deserves to be aprt of a great family an dour programs are geared to achieve that. Their programs include parenting workshops, psychosocial support services and addrssing social behaviour change challenges in families.
USAPHO Foundation seeks to appoint a treasurer to be based in Cape town.
Remuneration: This is a voluntary position with no monetary remuneration.
- Finance background with strong project management skills
- Possess financial skills and experience
- Have experience in the non-profit sector
- Provide guidance and oversight of the finances, and in turn assist with resources to find funding
- Assist with reviewing the organisation's financial policies, systems and structures
- Assist the Managing Director with audit reports, budgets and donor reporting when requred to do so
- Attend Board meetings and prepare the financial reports for board meetings
Interested candidates may send their CV's to Elize on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Peninsula School Feeding Association, refer to https://www.usapho.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies