Childline Western Cape
Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline Western Cape seeks to appoint a Project Manager to be based in Wynberg, Cape Town.
Reports to: the Executive Director
Employment Type: Annual fixed term contract
The purpose of the position is to be responsible for the implementation of a fast paced and demanding OVC programme, funded by USAID, within the Cape Metropole area with the main objectives of ensuring that children are healthy, stable, safe and schooled. This is achieved through a mixed approach of high impact referrals, family centred and structured interventions depending on the specific needs and risk factors of the child.
- Project management and implementation
- Strengthening of the linkages to health facilities, service providers and partners
- Monitoring and evaluation of service provision and programme activity implementation progress
- Project administration, budgeting and reporting
- HR management inclusive of mentoring and training of project team members
- Advocacy and networking with community, government and NGO's
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years project management experience gained in an NPO/HIV and Aids sector inclusive of donor reporting is a pre-requisite
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Good numerical skills including budgeting and analysis of statistical data
- Fully computer literate
- Good networking skills
- Language proficiency: English, Afrikaans, Xhosa (optional)
- Valid driver's licence and own vehicle essential
- Willingness to travel within the Cape Metropole area
- Valid police clearance certificate
Applications to include a CV and covering letter with certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com. Please make your subject line: Project Manager.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Childline Western Cape, refer to https://www.childlinesa.org.za/about/aim-and-structure/
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies