Youth Bridge Trust
The Youth Bridge Trust (YBT) is a non-profit making organisation, based in Johannesburg, whose aim is to create opportunities for young people to be successful in the workplace, develop livelihood skills, and further their education, through partnerships and collaborations.
The YBT seeks proposals from suitably qualified consultants/freelancers/companies who will get it accredited to offer MICT SETA qualifications.
The requirements include:
- preparing the accreditation file in accordance with the requirements of MICT SETA;
- compiling a portfolio of evidence of functionality, administration, quality management system, and compliance to legislative requirements for the YBT;
- designing a quality assurance system for skills development practices that will enable the YBT to provide quality, cost effective training to empower youth in Africa to fulfil their full potential in the future of work. This should include, but not limited to, quality assurance policies, procedures, forms, checklists, process flows and any other necessary documentation for accreditation by the MICT SETA;
- developing the terms of reference for the quality committee of the YBT;
- ensuring that all the relevant documents meet the requirements of the MICT SETA for accreditation.
Required skills and experience of the prospective consultant The consultant should possess the following as a minimum:
- working knowledge of the SETA quality assurance accreditation process;
- understanding the QCTO policies and accreditation processes;
- knowledge of the National Qualifications Framework;
- extensive experience in successfully facilitating the accreditation of an organisation by one of the SETAs;
- excellent communication and writing skills.
Submission and evaluation of proposals
The deadline for the submission of proposals is the 7th of February 2020 and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must include the following:
- project work plan reflecting the key outputs/deliverables and proposed timeframes;
- CV and relevant references;
- Detailed break-down of costs.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about, The Youth Bridge Trust refer to https://www.facebook.com/youthbridgetrust.org/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies