Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a South African affiliate of Population Services International (PSI), an international NGO network operational in over 70 countries. SFH in South Africa concentrates on issues of HIV / AIDS. As part of their HIV / AIDS control efforts, SFH is using social marketing to motivate behaviour change with respect to consistent condom use, HIV testing and other safer behaviours.
Title : Administration Officer
Department : Medical Programs- VMMC
Location : KZN
Employment status : Fixed Term Contract
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure most efficient maintenance and logistics/transport planning solutions
- Ensure licensing of motor vehicles is up to date.
- Ensure the Admin Manager is informed of all activities relating to the fleet.
- Complete vehicle checks report during routine vehicle inspections.
- Coordinate and update fleet management system daily.
- Active accurate reporting to the Admin Manager and performing recons and monthly reports Monitor fuel, oil and toll transactions daily and report any discrepancies to the immediately.
- Monitor captured mileages for fuel transactions.
- Updating asset register on a monthly basis
- Track and monitor routes of vehicles on the company internal tracking programme.
- Ensure there is always adequate security and safety for the drivers and vehicles
- Conduct drivers’ assessments prior to allocating them with a vehicle
- Lead drivers briefing and de-briefing sessions and ensure all documentation is verified.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication to drivers by issuing special instructions,
- Liaising between drivers and the workshop (services and breakdowns), responding to fleet issues,
- Receiving Stock
- Dispatching Stock
- Stock Taking
- Maintaining Correct Stock Levels and Replenishing Stock
- Housekeeping – ensuring compliance with stock
- Maintaining stock accuracy by paper trail and system requirements.
- Packing shelves
- Assist to Load Delivery Vehicles,
- Lead stock count process
- Ad hoc administrative tasks within the department.
- Associate Degree in Logistics required Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Supply Chain Management Degree
- Experience in logistics or general transportation experience.
- Management or supervisory experience in administration and Stock Taking and Supply Chain Management.
How to Apply
Please send your full application to email@example.com by 07th February 2020. All application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted for interviews. SFH is an equal opportunity employer.