JPS AFRICA NPC
JPS Africa is a non-profit organization with the goal of increasing access to high quality HIV and AIDS prevention services in South Africa. In collaboration with our partners, we empower health professionals and communities they serve to build and maintain quality healthcare services in low resource settings. JPS Africa is looking to fill the following contract position. The positions is based at the JPS Africa offices in Pretoria.
- Working with a clinical team,
- The CA is responsible for the delivery of safe,
- High quality circumcision services in line with nationally and internationally recognized standards, including infection control, HIV testing and counselling, screening for STIs.
- He / she will provide high quality clinical training and mentorship of clinicians.
- A qualification in BCMP,
- Completion of community service,
- Training and at least 5 years’ experience in medical male circumcision and HIV prevention in general.
- Valid HPCSA registration.
- Willingness to travel.
For more information on JPS Africa, please visit our website at www.jpsafrica.org
Please email resume, relevant qualifications and professional registration and letter of interest to Zenobia.Kiewiets@jpsafrica.org by 31 January 2020. Use the position that you are applying for as subject title. Preference will be given to SA citizens. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.