The President's Award For Youth Empowerment
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust is a registered NPO that empower young people between the ages of 14 and 24, by providing a balanced, non-competitive framework for self-development that will increase their self-esteem and enhance their capacity to achieve in whatever context they find themselves, enabling them to become responsible active citizens within their communities.
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust seeks to appoint a Administrator and Data Capturer to be based in Bryanston.
Employment Type: 6 months
- Matric with:
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration
- At least (3) years office administration experience
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Organization skills
- Exhibit strong communication skills
- Time Management
- Ability to multitask.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- Data Capturing 60% of KPI
- On -line system: Capturing enrolments
- Adherence to total quality management
- Capturing speed 60 words per minute
- Move information into the next step and attached relevant documents
- Finance 15% of KPI:
- Prepare invoices units and follow up on outstanding payments (monthly)
- Petty Cash: Reconciliation (monthly)
- Certificates: 5% of KPI·
- Capturing and printing of certificates
- Compiling certificate packs.
- Reporting; 15% of KPI:
- Enrolment stats: weekly and (monthly)
- Stock control (monthly)
- Asset register
- Minute taking when required
- Miscellaneous & General: 5% of KPI:
- Assisting with Award Ceremonies and special events.
- Perform any other work-related duties to the position as requested by line Manager.
- Assist with events and ceremonies when applicable.
Work ExperienceYou must have great Excel skills with excellent data entry experience and great administrative skills. (There is a test). Ability to work in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
Salary commensurate with proven competence and experience in the stipulated KPAs with a possible extension and conversion to a permanent position based on performance.
To apply, submit a detailed CV of no longer than three pages with contactable references, together with a one page motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The right not to make an appointment is reserved.
For more about the President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust, refer to www.presidentsaward.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies