Relativ is a group of companies, providing impact advisory and resource mobilisation solutions to support organisations aiming to deliver social and environmental impact. For more details see: www.relativ.co.za
We are looking to hire enthusiastic, purpose-driven individuals to fill two critical roles at different levels of experience, responsible for co-ordination and administrative support across the group’s various projects, clients and partners. Both positions are based at our Head Office in Cape Town.
Positions: Project Manager & Administrative Assistant
- Contribute to overall administration of Relativ’s operations and projects.
- Administrative support and communications across Relativ clients, suppliers and stakeholders, including invoicing, communications and project management.
- Ensuring effective filing and systems, capture of minutes, reporting and documentation.
- Event management, planning and coordination, including database management.
- Research experience and assistance.
- Identification with Relativ’s vision and ethos.
- Relevant education, qualifications and experience for skill and salary requirements.
- Commitment to growing, learning and contributing to Relativ, its team and clients.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Attention to detail and diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Passion for people, learning and developing new skills.
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Own transport essential.
Company and contractual benefits
- Flexible contractual options.
- Informal but professional environment.
- Competitive, incentive-driven remuneration.
- Inspiring, diverse projects and clients.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position of Project Manager or Administrative Assistant or have any questions please send a cover letter and your resume through to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Deadline for applications: 24 January 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, no later than 31 January 2020. Relativ may choose not to fill the positions if the appopriate candidates are not found.