Contract end date (September 2020)
The Project Administrator will be based in Pretoria will report to the Technical Advisor G2G National Manager. The incumbent will provide administrative support to G2G team to facilitate G2G project goals and Objectives achievement.
Minimum Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the facilitation of communication and management of document flow within the G2G unit and between other departments
- Managing monthly team meeting and consultation schedules
- Provide record management services and maintain updated filing system
- Standardize filing mechanism, ensuring that meeting agendas, attendance registers and minutes are appropriated filed
- Provide support in meeting preparation and logistical arrangements
- Assist with logistical arrangements for travelling, meetings and workshops
- Assist in the Preparation and ensuring distribution of meeting and workshop documents
- Assist with correspondence and other communication amongst staff and stakeholders
- Assist in production and delivery of high-quality program documents through editing support and note taking
- Assist with capturing of data, collection and dissemination of relevant project information and reports as required
- Review all program reports, capturing achievements into the program tracker, locating and saving evidence in support of achievements
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma in Office Administration or relevant qualification;
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in the field of project and financial administration fields;
- Knowledge of financial, provisioning and procurement prescripts and procedures;
- Knowledge of document management, tracking and retrieving information;
- High level Computer Literacy in Ms Word; Ms Excel; Power Point; Ms Outlook; Internet and Tying;
- Fluent in English and able to communicate effectively in at least one local language;
- Experience working in an NGO environment or PEPFAR funded programme;
- Analytic skills and ability to process information from a wide variety of issues and for a variety of audiences;
- High energy, self-motivated, independent worker who is highly organized, results oriented and deadline driven.
Only applicants possessing the prescribed minimum qualifications and experience are invited to submit their electronic CVs and application letters with a subject line “Senior Administrative Assistance” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PACT supports the employment of persons with a disability. A person with disability can apply for this post.
Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating. Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only and if you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.