Interactive Research and Development South Africa (IRD SA NPC)
Interactive Research and Development South Africa (IRD SA NPC) is a South African Section 21 not-for-profit entity and an affiliate of Interactive Research and Development Global (IRD Global), and has fully operational offices in Johannesburg (Gauteng) and in Durban (KwaZulu-Natal).
IRD SA requires the following item to be procured and will be based within the project area of Johannesburg.
All tender documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than.
SPECIFICATION FOR THE X-RAY VAN
6 METER TRUCK BASED CLINIC WITH X-RAY ROOM & RADIOGRAPHER CONTROL ROOM/LAB ROOM
Dimensions & Specifications of mobile clinic:
- The total clinic will be 6m in length
- The clinic will have two rooms configuration (X-ray room, Operator/Lab room)
- Width of mobile clinic: 2480 mm (room width)
- Ceiling height of room(s): 2300mm (floor to ceiling)
- Sign writing will be provided: As per customers’ requirements
- Clinic body section will be completely built and assembled in Nigeria on truck chassis supplied by client.
Outside of Mobile clinic:
- Side entry steps for entry into the room compartments of the clinic
- Power generator, 10 kva petrol unit
- Respray and painting to customer request will be provided.
- Roof mounted solar panel with guard rails on clinic (optional)
- Frosted windows with burglar bars
- LED lights mounted on clinic for night time operation
Inside of Mobile clinic:
- Electrical power systems integrated into structure.
- Doors will have heavy duty hinges and frames, lockable.
- Secure mounting of equipment, furniture and fittings Locking straps and tie-downs during transport. - Working lights, dimmable and ceiling mounted (in X-ray room if chosen)
- Workstations, cupboards and storage compartments.
- Clothes hangers and curtain rail for patient change area (in X-ray room if chosen)
- Wash basin with water and waste water tanks soap dispenser and paper towel dispenser for infection control.
- Power distribution board for all electrical systems.
- Air-conditioning systems, individually controlled Ceiling / Wall mounted
- Anti-static vinyl floor for infection control and cleaning purposes.
- Ultra violet lights in rooms, wall or ceiling mounted
- Fridge in operator room
- Wall mounted power socket points (16A, single phase) as per client requirement - CAT6 network points as per client’s requirement
ROOM DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
|X-RAY ROOM||- Length: ~2900mm
- Width: 2480mm
- Height: ~ 2300mm
- 2mm lead sliding lead door between operator room & X-ray room
- 2mm lead equivalent lead window for operator control room (minimum 800mm x 500mm)
- 2mm lead panels for radiation protection (X-ray room) - Work bench for operator control room.
- Coat hangers
- UV-light, ceiling / wall mounted - LED dimmable ceiling lights in x-ray room
- Louvre ventilation ports in X-ray room
- Air conditioner unit, ceiling or wall mounted
- 16A single phase, wall mounted power socket. Minimum of 2 plug points supplied
- Lockable storage area for PC/Server/IT equipment
- Warning and safety signs as per radiation protection directorate.
|RADIOGRAPHER /LAB ROOM||- Length: ~2900mm - Width: 2480mm - Height: ~ 2300mm
- Lockable outside door
- Retractable patient steps with hand rails (retractable under chassis)
- Work bench for users and equipment, including storage shelves and lockable drawers. - Coat hangers.
- LED ceiling lights - Air curtain above entry door.
- 16A single phase, wall mounted power socket. Minimum of 4 plug points supplied - Lockable storage area for PC/Server/IT equipment - Secure mounting brackets for furniture & equipment.
|POWER SYSTEMS||- Built in 10kva generator (built into lockable slide out)
- 30m, 16A single phase (3-core) utility power cord with connection point.
- Solar power system with 2 x 5kva inverter/chargers, 6 x 280W solar panels, 2 x 3,4kw/h Li-Ion batteries (7kw/h backup power)
- Power distribution board with overload protection and circuit breakers, surge arrestors, labelling
|Mobile6mTruckbasedclinic detailed Specification & description|
|1||Vehicle Type||Custom built 6m clinic..Truck chassis to be supplied in Nigeria by client. Truck to use is Hino 915 or 1018 freight carrier truck chassis.|
|2||Facility layout and design||Design and planning of mobile clinic as per end users requirements.|
|3||Building of clinic||Construction of clinic using custom built 6m clinic body.|
|4||External finishes||Wall mounted air conditioner with safety protection recess storage locker.|
|5||Internal layout and finishes||X-rayroomofapproximately2,900mmx2,480mmx2,300mminsize|
|6||Ramps/Steps||Steps for rooms will be removable / retractable with safety hand rails. Will be constructed from metal for longevity.|
|7||Walls & Ceilings||Wall & ceilings will consist of engineered steel frame 2mm galvanised roll formed steel|
|Walls & ceilings to have Isolation within|
|Electrical plugs, lights and network points integrated into walls and ceilings. Painted and treated with anti-rust coating and durable high work area paints.|
|9||Windows||Aluminum framed windows to be fitted in the operator room. Supplied with steel burglar bars on the inside at all openings. Windows frosted.|
|Window installed in entry door|
|No window blinds, frosted windows.|
|Aluminum Louvre in X-Ray room|
|10||Floor finish||Vinyl / rubber sheeting with coved edges polycap edge or similar.|
|11||Doors||Steel doors fitted in all areas, hinged opening type with cylinder locks. Sliding door fitted between rooms|
|12||Electricals||DB: Single phase distribution board with circuit breaker, labelling|
|Internal Lights: Artificial lighting will be supplied with the use of: LED light fittings to cover an average area of 350 lux / m² over the whole building|
|13||ExternalLightsoftruck.||External Lights for night time operator provided, ceiling mounted LED type flood lights. One on each corner|
|Plug Points: Minimum 4 plug points in X-Ray & Operator rooms.|
|13||FireDetection&Protection:||Battery operated smoke detector. Fire extinguishers in each room|
|14||Emergency Signs||Emergency Exit signs|
|15||Air-Conditioning:||Ceiling / wall mounted air conditioners suited for vehicle application is provided.|
|Air conditioners and units will be 9,000BTU or larger.|
|16||Washbasins||Stainless steel, round 455mm with tap or similar in operator room / consulting room|
|17||General Furniture:||Medical Furniture supplied as per “equipment list” bill of material list|
|Medical equipment supplied as per “equipment list” bill of material list.|
|18||IT&Entertainment||equipment supplied as per “equipment list” bill of material list.|
|19||Signage:||Signage indicating the rooms, descriptions, locations and demarcations. contact numbers, emergency numbers of technical personnel.|
|User manuals, quick reference guides to be provided.|
|20||Training & commissioning||Requisite Training & Commissioning|
|21||Warrantee||Applicable warrantee on medical equipment and truck head|
|22||Maintenance&Servicecontracts||24month comprehensive maintenanceforthemobileclinic,medicalequipment,laboratoryequipmentandx-rayequipment.|
|FURNITURE, MEDICAL IT & HEALTHCARE EQUIPMENT PER MOBILE CLINIC (BoQ)||QTY|
|OUTSIDE CLINIC BRANDING (As required)||1|
|OPERTAOR ROOM (1)|
|X-RayPCWorkstation OR Technologies PACS System||1|
|24-portNetworkswitchwith Network cabinet||1|
|Desks,storageshelves,worktops (both sides of the room)||1|
|HMT DigiRay Digital Chest X-Ray machine, 40kW single phase with Samsung 43x43cm DR panel and X-ray operator’s workstation. X-ray tube, collimator, tube-stand, erect stand, operator console, X-ray generator.||1|
|PLANTROOM / POWER SYSTEMS (1)|
|30m,16A,3-corepowercordfor main/utility power||1|
X RAY SPECIFICATIONS THAT MAY BE USED
|Maximum 32kW Motor-Driven X-ray Unit|
|High Frequency Inverter High Voltage Generator|
|- Maximum Inverter Frequency : 60kHz|
|- Maximum Tube Current : 400mA at 20msec|
|- mAsRange : 0.32-320mAs|
|- Maximum Output : 32 kW|
|X-ray Tube Unit|
|Cassettes Compartment ( max.10 cassettes 14"x17" )|
|Exposure Hand Switch|
|LED collimator lamp for energy saving|
|Calculated Area Dose Display|
|Communication Unit ( UD-DR/CR )|
|Flat Panel Detector : Wireless and Cassette-Size|
|- Re-Chargeable Battery|
|- Non Generator Connection Mode|
|- Software support for 34/40/52/60 lp/cm Grid|
|- Includes DICOM Print / Store / MWM / MPPS|
|Generator Communication Module|
|X-ray Interface Unit|
|Wireless LAN Access Point|
|- 22" Color, 2MP, DICOM Compliant, Clinical Grade|
|Lieder Chest Stand (for chest X-Ray)|