Peninsula School Feeding Association (PFSA)
Peninsula School Feeding Association (PFSA), an established Non- profit organisation. 3 out of 4 children go to school hungry every single day. Without the right nourishment they can’t concentrate in class, battle to retain information and have terrible stomach cramps. But now you can make a difference.
PFSA seesks to appoint a Donor Administrator to be based in Cape Town (Philippi).
Reports to: Fundraising Manager.
The purpose of the position is to be responsible for building and maintaining relations with all potential and existing donors. The successful candidate would be highly organised and an efficient administrator, with a proven track record of working on customer relation management systems and has a passion for working with people. If you are meticulous, customer orientated, a good communicator and motivated to make a difference in the non-profit sector, this position might be suited to you.
- Following up with donors via email, by telephone and via face-to-face engagement
- Reconciling donations
- Managing donor profiles, communications and reports on the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Supporting the planning and organisation of donor functions
- Receiving donors at the organisation’s offices and responding in a timely and professional manner to all donor-related enquires
- Sourcing additional individual and corporate donors
- Preparing and submit new grant applications
- General administrative duties
- Writing of minutes for meetings
- Processing debit order donations
- Managing events, and
- Managing the database of donors.
- Excellent administration skills
- Solid experience working with a CRM system (Salesforce experience would be an advantage)
- Experience with reconciling payments for an organisation
- Tertiary education will be advantageous
- At least 3 years’ experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Work experience in a customer service/ sales roles for at least 3 years
- Experience with Database Management
- Technically savvy (most administration is done online)
- Have an unendorsed driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Relationship building
- Initiative and Influencing skills
- Attention to detail, meticulous
- Planning and organisation skills
A supportive working environment and a structured remuneration package offered.
Candidates who have not received a response within two weeks of the closing date should assume that their application is unsuccessful.
To apply please submit your cv and salary expectation to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
PFSA reserves the right not to fill this position.
For more about Peninsula School Feeding Association, refer to www.psfa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies