Hospice Pallative Care Association of South Africa
HPCA requires the services of a Temp - Data Capturers (3 Months Period)
Mpumalanga: Ehlanzeni District, Bushbuckridge, Nkomazi, Mbombela/Thaba Chweu Local Municipality
The purpose of position is to accurately and efficiently capture data required by the project.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Data Capturing
- Prepare APACE source documents by compiling and sorting information according to specific instructions provided by the MERO;
- Verify accuracy of data from designated APACE sources before entering it into the system;
- Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with MERO;
- Combine and rearrange data from APACE source documents and transcribe given information into electronic formats;
- Check all completed work for accuracy and change any field that requires editing;
- Provide data management assistance to APACE programmes;
- Capture data at allocated APACE partner sites;
- Exercise and maintain data management by following applicable policies and proceduresa
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media and ensure that both security and confidentiality is maintained;
- Ensure reports are done timeously, accurate and reliably;
- Implement a data base backup system.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum qualifications include:
- Proficiency at advanced level MS Excel and intermediary MS Word
- 2 - 3 years’ data capturing experience
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Technical/Professional knowledge, skills and expertise - Flexibility
- Communication Skills - Customer Service Orientation
- Detail orientation - Integrity
- Teamwork - Flexibility
- Assertiveness - Compassion
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday, 20th December 2019.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organisation’s employment equity plan.