Early Care Foundation
The Early Care Foundation develops and facilitates early childhood development training programmes for under-skilled practitioners and owners of home-based crèches. The Early Care Foundation training equips beneficiaries with the necessary skills to provide a stimulating educational environment and meet the nutritional needs of the children in their care. The Early Care Foundation assists crèches to develop their facilities in order to comply with standards prescribed by the Department of Social Development to help them register their ECD centres and access social development subsidies.
Early Care Foundation seeks to appoint an ECD Facilitator to be based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
The purpose of the position is to ensure that Early Care Foundation programmes are delivered effectively through professional facilitation, monitoring and assessment.
- Plan and prepare high quality ECD training and mentoring programmes that meet the needs of practitioners in informal settings
- Facilitate training programmes for groups of ECD practitioners
- Monitor and record progress of practitioners
- Assess practitioner assignments
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of ECD training courses, materials and related services
- Engage with the officials from the local Departments of Social Development, Education and Health at provincial and ECD Forum
- Education degree or ECD Level 5 certificate
- At least 5 years of classroom teaching experience
- At least 3 years of teacher training experience
- Proficiency in English and at least two other South African languages
- Have good written and verbal skills.
- Ms Office proficiency
- Strong Administration skills
- Registered assessor
- Driver’s license
To apply, send motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Early Care Foundation, refer to www.earlycarefoundation.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies