The Homestead Projects for Street Children
The Homestead Projects for Streetchildren seeks to appoint 2 Auxiliary Child and Youth Care workers, one based at its CYCC in Khayelitsha and the other at Launchpad, Woodstock, Cape Town.
- Grade 12 and relevant qualifications in Child and Youth care work
- Valid and current registrations with SACSSP - Non Negotiable
- Valid Drivers license
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Willingness to work shifts; Including night shifts, public holidays and cover weekends
- Willingness to work with boys between the ages of 7 and 17
- Fluency in English and either Afrikaans or Xhosa
- Must be passionate about developing and helping young men
- Ability to work within a team and be a motivator and self starter
The Homestead strives to be an employer of choice and provides a provident fund and 13th cheque. Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply submit CV, a copy of drivers licence, proof of qualifications, SACSSP proof of registration, and 2 contactable references, one of which must be a previous employer to Julia@thehomestead.org.za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application NGO Pulse Portal