Pulse Health Solution
He/she will manage Pulse fleet ensuring that vehicles are maintained in good condition. Consistently monitoring the usage of vehicles to ensure drivers do not endanger the lives of employees and fellow road users. Manage all fuel cards and vehicle tracking devices.
The candidate will also assist and support the logistics of kits and equipment used by field teams ensuring good maintenance. He/she will maintain inventory for all equipment and vehicles and ensure everything is stored and secured appropriately.
- Studying towards a diploma in procurement /accounting/logistics or related field
- Good people skills and high level of maturity
- Availability to work long hours and always respond to field teams
- Valid SA Driver’s license and PDP
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
Your application must include the following:
- A cover letter motivating for your application
- Position and location you are applying for
- Pulse Health Group reserves the right not to fill this vacancy or withdraw the advertisement at any stage during the recruitment stage
- Pulse Health will not pay for relocation costs for candidates who wish to take up positions in a different district or sub-district
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted