The Caring Network
The Caring Network (TCN) in Khayelitsha, Cape Town, offers a response to National Health priorities including HIV and AIDS, TB & STIs epidemics, management of childhood and chronic illness as well as health promotion and prevention activities through the provision of Community Oriented Primary Health Care services in partnership with the Department of Health in the Cape Metropole area. TCN is building a dynamic team that can facilitate its leadership and service delivery.
TCN seeks to appoint a Programme Manager to be based in Khayelitsha, Cape Town.
Employment type: Full-time
Reports to: Director
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the organization meets its service goals effectively.
- Strategic Development and Management
- Networking and Partnership Management
- Programme Design and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Administration and Reporting
- A Degree, Diploma or Professional Certificate in a health-related field with significant experience in community development and programme management
- A relevant postgraduate Degree, Diploma or Certificate in either Administration, Health Management, Human Resources or equivalent qualification would be an asset
- Appropriate Management experience in a health-related community-based organization
- Experience in project planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Excellent communication, analytic and problem-solving abilities, and ability to negotiate; goal oriented with attention to detail
- Diversity management and interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver’s license
To apply, submit your CV as well as a motivational letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position, and include a minimum of three contactable referees. Email to the Director: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned Requirements should not apply. Late or faxed applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TCN gives preference to candidates who meet the job requirements and who will add to the culture and gender diversity of the organization. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check(s) (citizenship, credit record checks, security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and employment verification).