Pulse Health Solution
A key member of the Management Committee, the candidate will effectively coordinate and manage all Human Resource activities, including employee wellness and adequately managing the implementation and adherence to laws and regulations in the Pulse Healthcare Group. He/she will lead and direct the organizational human capital strategy including, recruitment, retention and managing the organization through periods of rapid change and business uncertainty. Further lead the implementation and compliance with Basic Conditions of Employment Act, liaise with external stakeholders for example Department of Labour, SETA as and when required.
- Mature candidate with a good temperament and people skills
- Post graduate qualification in HR or People Management
- A degree in HR social work or related field.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include the following:
- A cover letter motivating for your application
- Position and location you are applying for
- Pulse Health Group reserves the right not to fill this vacancy or withdraw the advertisement at any stage during the recruitment stage
- Pulse Health will not pay for relocation costs for candidates who wish to take up positions in a different district or sub-district
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted