SaveAct seeks to appoint a savings and financial literacy programme coordinator to be based in Gauteng
SaveAct is seeking a capable field mobiliser, trainer and manager of field staff, with strong NGO and CBO networks in Gauteng. The candidate should be capable of:
- Leading in identify potential partners to implement the SaveAct model
- Leading a team of field staff in implementing the SaveAct savings methodology and financial education programme
- Be attentive to quality application of a tested savings model and financial education modules.
- Proficient training in the SaveAct savings methodology and financial education curriculum
- Building partnerships with organisations sharing the vision of an empowered youth and women.
The candidate should be:
- Inspired by opportunities to effect change amongst marginalised groups in society
- Exposure to and interest in strategies and methods for promoting enterprise amongst youth and unemployed segments is an advantage
- Appreciation of the potential for digital tools to assist the socially and economically excluded is an advantage.
- In possession of a driver’s license.
- Fluency in at least two of the following languages is essential: Tswana, Sotho, Xhosa or Zulu.
To apply see below
This is a one-year, renewable contracts. Interested persons may apply by email by 05 December 2019 to: email@example.com. A covering letter, motivating your suitability, three references with contact details and your CV, are requested.
You will be contacted for an interview should you be short-listed. Terms will be negotiated. SaveAct reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For more information about SaveAct refer to www.saveact.org.za.