Childline Western Cape
Childline Western Cape has an annual fixed term contract for a Project Manager responsible for the implementation of a fast paced and demanding OVC programme, funded by USAID, within the Cape Metropole area with the main objectives of ensuring that children are healthy, stable, safe and schooled. This is achieved through a mixed approach of high impact referrals, family centred and structured interventions depending on the specific needs and risk factors of the child.
Childline Western Cape seeks to appoint a Social Worker Project Manager to be based in the Childline Western Cape offices in Wynberg.
Reporting to: the Executive Director
- Project Management and implementation
- Strengthening of the linkages to health facilities, sevice providers and partners
- Monitoring and evaluation of service provision and program activity implementation progress
- Project administration, budgeting and reporting
- HR Management inclusive of mentoring and training of project team members
- Advocacy and networking with community, government and NGO's
- Essential Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- South African-recognised social work qualification and registration with the SACSSP
- At least 3 years project management experience in an NPO/ HIVand Aids sector inclusive of donor reporting
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Good numerical skills including budgeting and collating of statistical data
- Fully computer literate
- Good networking skills
- Language proficiency: English, Afrikaans, Xhosa (optional)
- Valid driver's licence and own vehicle essential
- Willingness to travel within the Cape metropole area
- Valid police clearance certificate
Applications to include a CV and covering letter with certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com.
Please make your subject line: Project Manager.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Childline Western Cape, refer to https://www.childlinesa.org.za/about/aim-and-structure/
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies