Penny Appeal South Africa
The Programme Manager is responsible for the preparation, implementation and monitoring of all programme related budgets, programme related assets, activities and for ensuring that all programme related information is organised and accessible.
Penny Appeal SA seeks to appoint a National Programme Manager to be based in Durban.
The purpose of this position will be responsible for providing programme expertise for Penny Appeal SA by ensuring that planning, designing, appraising, monitoring and evaluation and review of all programmes are done according to agreed strategic direction, and with consultation with the CEO for South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, international development, social work, or a related field,
- Five to eight years of experience in program management/INGO
- Demonstrated experience working and managing, being responsive to partners
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Monitoring and Evaluation
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the values and principles of Penny Appeal, as well as a commitment to Penny Appeal’s vision and mission.
Suitable candidates are required to submit a CV, with a letter of motivation to email@example.com before the closing date stipulated.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Regret: only successful candidates will be contacted.
Penny Appeal reserves the right to withdraw vacancies should the need arise.
For more about Penny Appeal, refer to https://www.pennyappeal.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies