The Click Foundation
The Click Foundation was established in 2012 to find ways of using technology in education to pursue outcomes based interventions that can meaningfully impact learners. The Foundation believes that, through effective implementation, technology can shift the paradigm and make a significant impact in an efficient, cost effective and scalable manner. The Click Foundation is the implementation of an online phonetics based English literacy programme. The programme offers learners the opportunity to work at their own pace through fun and enjoyable activities, navigating their learning journey by means of technology.
The Click Foundation seeks to appoint a Regional Support Administrator to be based in Mpumalanga, White River Office.
Reports to: Regional Manager (RM)
- R160,000 – R240,500 CTC Per Annum
- Salary Inclusive of the following benefits
- 5% Pension Fund Contribution - Employer
- Death and Disability Funds – Employer
- R350 per month mobile phone allowance
- LTE Data for work
- Mileage reimbursed at rate linked to AA rates
- Annual leave: 20 days
Start Date: 1 December 2019
At the Click Foundation we are passionate about using technology in education to pursue outcomes based interventions that can meaningfully impact learners in South Africa. The key traits we look for in our employees are passion, proactivity, adaptability and responsibility.
The purpose of the position is to be responsible for supporting existing schools and the launch of new schools through remote support, working closely with the Relationship Coordinator and Growth Coordinator in identifying key tasks. The RSA will be responsible for facilitator communication and support, the logging and fulfilment of support tickets, learner rollover, regional administration, document creation and e-filing, tracking of key documents and printing of resources. The RSA will act as a central support structure for the Regional team, providing administrative assistance for the Regional Manager.
- Administrative support for regional teams
- Remote technical and programme support for all regional environments
- Support ticket logging for connectivity and hardware challenges
- Respond to queries and issues raised through the weekly report
- Document creation, storage and tracking
- Printing and launch preparations
- Dissemination of information
- Management of communication platform, responding timeously to queries
- Adhoc telephonic and email training of facilitators
- Relationship building with facilitators
- Hardware and stock management working closely with the Office Manager
- There are skills needed by the organisation that we may identify above and beyond what the role requires. This may be assigned to you as part of your role.
- RSA’s will be accountable for their team’s delivery across the growth and maintenance functions.
- The Regional Manager will conduct monthly KPI sessions with the RSA assessing the following key metrics:
- Query/Support Request Response Time
- Facilitator Communication
- Team support rating
- Minimum qualification Matric Graduate.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative job
- Call centre experience advantageous
- Strong communication, mentorship, and development skills.
- Strong affinity towards team work.
- Record keeping skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and power point.
- Personal Attributes
- Flexible and able to multi-task: can work within an ambitious, fast moving environment, whilst also driving towards clarity and solutions; demonstrating resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding people and systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and think on their feet.
- Critical, outcomes & solution based thinker.
- Attention to detail, sound administration skills and ability to work co-operatively with others.
- Strong affinity and attention to process.
- Energetic, proactive, self-starter who can initiative & work independently.
- Willingness and openness to learn new things.
- Enthusiastic about E-learning.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
To apply email email@example.com
For more about The Click Foundation, refer to clickfoundation.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies