JPS AFRICA NPC
- Lead and direct process
- Overall quality improvement training activities and outcomes.
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility and assist with conducting training.
- May give input into developing budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments and stakeholders.
- Report writing.
- An appropriate degree in Health, Public Health, Management or related field.
- Quality Improvement qualification will be advantageous.
- Experience in international donor policies and procedures and management of donor funding and projects.
- Strong organizational, financial reporting, management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated integrity and fidelity.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
For more information on JPS Africa, please visit our website at www.jpsafrica.org
Please email resume, relevant qualifications and professional registration and letter of interest to Zenobia.firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 November 2019.
Use the position that you are applying for as subject title.
Preference will be given to SA citizens.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.