Joint Aid Management (JAM)
Joint Aid Management (JAM) was founded by Peter and Ann Pretorius in 1984. We are an African-founded and headquartered, christian, international humanitarian relief and development organisation currently operating in Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Uganda and Sierra Leone.
Reports to: Country Director
Purpose of the position is to be responsible for all the administration and implementation of JAM South Africa Marketing and promotions, campaigns, productions and marketing events.
- Work with the Marketing Team to implement Marketing Campaigns and give inputs to the Annual Plan of Action.
- Provide input for corporate tools such as customer brochures and e-tools such as website, intranet and social media
- Oversee and be instrumental in the development of productions to market the programmes of the company
- Oversee and provide inputs to those representing JAM for the effective development of donor partnerships.
- Represent JAM South Africa at conferences and meetings as needed
- Administration 10%
- Assist with annual marketing budget preparation
- Oversee graphic and print production of marketing and promotion clothing and materials
- Source quotations for all marketing and promo material following the 3 quote system
- Coordinate, order, manage and monitor all marketing and PR stock with effective minimum re-order levels
- Reports 10%
- Weekly activity report
- Monthly activity overview
- Preparation of material for the compilation of the JAM South Africa Reporter magazine bi-annually.
- Manage JAM Annual Report project including compilation, editing, printing and distribution.
- Management 30%
- Management of the marketing department staff
- Management of all marketing related consultant contracts
- Oversight of the Website and Social Media platforms
- You may be required to perform duties not specifically stated in your job description from time to time provided that such duties are related to JAM operations.
- Languages: English is essential
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Adobe Suite knowledge essential
- Excellent office administration and organizational skills
- Even-tempered, highly confidential individual
- Team player
- Independent worker
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Qualifications required
- Diploma in a creative major
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience required
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing and Administration Management
- Experience in managing library databases
Limits of authority
- Subject to the limits of authority as described in the strategic document.
- 3G Card
To Apply send your CV to: email@example.com
Should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
As part of the screening process we invite you to complete the Predictive Index assessment by accessing the below link. (As well as send your CV to the above email address)
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about JAM, refer to https://jamint.com/about-us/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies