Centre for Communication Impact (CCI)
CCI invites interested service providers to submit proposals to be added onto the Preferred Supplier Database.
CCI Financial Policies and Procedures require that we establish an approved database. The intention of CCI is to streamline its processes to ensure effective and efficient expenditure control within its supply chain, whilst ensuring that CCI meets its service delivery goals. CCI is therefore calling on service providers in the fields below to provide company profiles, (including tax clearance certificates, and any other relevant documents). Further to the company profile pack, a price list schedule is required in the form of a quotation by filling in pre-determined forms and submitting by the 31st October 2019. Qualifying suppliers will be added to the CCI supplier database.
It is important for any application to note that the successful registration on CCI supplier database does not guarantee the applicant any business opportunities. CCI is subject to its Financial Policies and Procedures, the relevant legislation and general conditions of contract when sourcing quotations and/or bids from prospective suppliers. CCI reserves the right to have a list of prospective suppliers and to utilise these suppliers on a rotational basis.
General Conditions of Registration:
- The supplier database registration form and quotation/call for expression of interest must be completed in full by the applicant;
- It should be noted that CCI reserves the right to accept or reject any application made by a prospective supplier;
- CCI reserves the right to verify any information contained in the applicant’s supplier database registration form through an internal vetting process. Any discrepancies which may arise during this process may result in the applicant being unsuccessful in the registration process;
- Applicants who have failed to submit and/or complete the minimum requirement on the supplier database registration form will result in their application not being processed;
- All relevant attachments must be attached to the supplier database registration form and should be either the original or certified copy of the document;
- Any registered supplier will be subjected to regular performance reviews and could be deregistered from the supplier database if the required service levels are not met;
- Registered suppliers will be contacted by CCI telephonically and/or via email for the sourcing of quotations. It is therefore imperative that any applicant who submits a suppler database registration form include proper contact details on the registration form. CCI may choose to verify this information during the pre-screening and verification process of an application;
- The onus shall rest upon the applicant to inform CCI of any changes to the status and/or information of the applicant’s business, in which case certified proof together with a new supplier database registration form and attached documents will be required to effect the changes;
- CCI will not be liable for any consequence whatsoever which may arise due to the failure of an applicant to update their information on the database when any change occurs in the business or business information which affects this registration;
- A company profile will not be accepted as a substitute for the supplier database registration form; and where available, applicants are urged to provide information of the goods and/or services offered by them, as well pricing of goods and/or services for cataloguing together with their supplier database registration form.
|Information Technology||Administration||Events Co-ordination and Travel|
|CCI_ 100: Printers, ink cartridges and toners||CCI_200: Stationery||CCI_300: Shuttle service|
|CCI_101: Laptops||CCI_201: Printing and Promotional materials||CCI_301: Venues and Conferencing|
Note: These are areas where we do not have enough suppliers or service providers in our database. Those already in our database should not re-submit.
Each of the above has a quotation or request for services templates, which you can obtain from the CCI website: https://www.ccisa.org.za/vacancies-tenders.html alternatively, you can contact CCI on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Supplier Registration Form
This registration application represents an expression of interest from the supplier to be added into the CCI prospective preferred supplier database. The application will be assessed, and should it be successful, your details will be maintained amongst a pool of preferred suppliers who will be contacted when sourcing opportunity or requirement arises.
Suppliers will be selected based on quality, ability to deliver on time, B-BBEE rating and price. You will receive an email notifying you of the outcome of this registration on or before 15 November 2019.
Registration, or full supplier qualification, does not guarantee your business from CCI nor does it represent a contractual agreement or arrangement in any way. Suppliers will be notified of opportunities through the CCI procurement department as they arise. Furthermore, CCI reserves the right to verify all credentials submitted therein, prior to qualifying any supplier as an approved trade vendor.
Submissions can be made to email@example.com or at its physical location, CCI, 2nd Floor North Block, Brookfield Office Park, 261 Middel Street, Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0181 on or before 31 October 2019.
- The email header or physical submission should clearly indicate the Service Reference Number for which your company is applying for;
- Should include the quotation or request for services schedules
- Completed Supplier Registration Form
- Original Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Company and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) of South Africa Company Registration;
- Certified ID copies of all Directors of the company;
- B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (Depending on the turnover);
- Stamped Bank Details;
- Brief Company Profile;
- Proof of Accreditation/Certificate (e.g. Health Certificate for Catering service)