Reach For a Dream Foundation
Reach For A Dream fulfils the dreams of children across South Africa between the ages of 3-18 years who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. Each child living with a life-threatening illness is given a chance to dream. We do not discriminate based on race, culture, financial status or any other factor. We also encourage our dream children to stretch their imagination when thinking of their dreams.
Candidates with no fundraising experience and no drivers license must not apply.
Reach for a dream seeks to appoint a fundraiser to be based in Western Cape.
- coordinating and implementing various local and national fundraising initiatives within the Western Cape.
- You will be responsible for the research, planning and implementation of fundraising strategies.
- Through fundraising initiatives you will create awareness and act in a professional and efficient manner to attract and retain positive donor relations as well as other responsibilities that come with the portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in
- PR, fundraising events management, social media management and excellent time and planning management skills.
- Tertiary qualification related to marketing, events management, PR, Communication or other related fields
- Experience in working with charities (preference to children’s related or medical charities) Experience:
- 2-5 years working experience within a related environment
- Volunteering for related charities
- Events management experience
- Able to priorities and manage timelines
- Understanding charity fundraising environments and challenges
- Donor relations
- PR Skills required for the position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience in handling budgets and finances
- Integrity and good work ethic
- Time management
- Driver’s license essential Personal skills:
- Non discriminating
Organised If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV with a motivational letter attached. CV’s without a motivational letter will not be brought into consideration for this position. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Group medical aid subsidy. Please email documents to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Reach for a Dream Foundation, refer to https://reachforadream.org.za/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItdiv_rLL5AIVTLTtCh1KRwmREAAYASAAEgKJrfD_BwE
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies