TREATMENT ACTION CAMPAIGN
TAC engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV, TB co-infection and STI's has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care and support services to live a healthy life.
TAC seeks to appoint a Provincial Finance Administrator to be based in Lusikisiki.
The purpose of the position is to be is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of expenditure in line with the TAC’s provincial budget and plans.
- Ensure that TAC’s Financial and Procurement Policies are adhered to.
- Verify the accuracy of requests/invoices prior to submitting to finance department.
- Ensure all disbursement forms and supporting documents are completed, signed and submitted to National office for payments.
- Ensure all claims and payments are aligned to a provincial budget and coding.
- Ensure efficient and secure filing system of invoices, TAC documents, photocopying and other correspondences.
- Ensure all files and records are ready for ad-hoc auditing.
- Monitor provincial bills and ensure that they are paid timeously e.g. rent and telephone expenses.
- Attend to incoming calls, forward to the relevant individuals and action queries.
- Maintain a fixed asset register for the province.
- Assist provincial staff in the organising marches, pickets, protest, treatment literacy workshops and other activities.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the office.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash.
- Ensure efficient and effective running of the office.
- Capture membership details, verification and distribution of membership cards.
- Support the province to complete and forward M&E tools to the M&E Manager when needed.
- Diploma in office administration, business management or financial accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office or finance administration.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in working in the NGO sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in local languages and English.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Willing to work weekends when requested.
To apply, please send an application letter, CV and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Treatment Action Campaign, refer to www.tac.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies