Teens Talk Foundation (TTF)
Teens Talk Foundation is an indigenous Non-profit organization with invaluable experience in the design and management of health and behavioural change communications programs. It started as a pilot project by concerned Educators, Young Talk open discussions, in June 2015 and acquired NGO status in October 2015. TTF is now 4 years old and serves the Children, Youths and Women (CYWs) community in Orange Farm and Sebokeng townships located about 40 km south of Johannesburg. Our main focus is on education and skills development. Our dream is to grow beyond the boundaries of our community and build multiple education and skills development centres in various townships throughout South Africa. The primary target audience of Teens Talk Foundation is young people 10- 23 years; while teachers and parents are targeted as a secondary audience.
TTF seeks to appoint a Board Member to be based in Johannesburg.
Opportunity type: Volunteer
- Children, Youths and Women issues,
- Education and skills development,
- Jobs creation and,
- Human rights
- S/he holds expertise in areas such as
- Career guidance
- Organisational development,
- Financial management,
- Performance management,
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- SARS, legal aspects, advocacy and representation and related.
- provide strategic direction to the Organisation.
- Mobilising and fundraising for the Organisation.
- They meet between 4-6 times per year for 4-5 hour meetings.
- They are responsible for the evaluation of the Director’s performance, adopting the annual plan and cash flow projection, approval of the annual report and audited statements and on-going operational guidance.
If you are interested in making available your expertise to serve the community on a volunteer basis, please submit a CV with at least 3 contactable references to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org 081-459 2491.
Do you want to contribute to the quality of education, skills acquisition and job creation to the people in South Africa and have the needed expertise?
TTF is currently recruiting for up to five new, volunteer Board members.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the TTF, refer to https://teenstalkfoundation.wixsite.com/ttfp/about-us
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies