An internationally recognised dynamic health focused NGO, based in Tzaneen, Limpopo Province.
CHoiCe Trust seeks to appoint a District Project Manager to be based in Tzanen, limpopo.
The purpose of this position is to find an individual who is passionate about contributing to the the overall management and coordination of services within the APACE project in Mopani District. This includes ensuring that the intervention teams working to provide HIV Testing Services and Adherence Club support reach their annual targets with quality services, contributing to the delivery of health services in the poverty-stricken rural areas of Limpopo Province.
Remuneration: CHoiCe Trust offers a market related salary
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, and post-graduate qualification would be beneficial,
- 5 years’ experience in the health sector with a focus on HIV services,
- Experience in coordinating and managing health service delivery projects with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in staff management,
- Data management and reporting experience,
- Fluency in English and at least one local language,
- Project management experience and skills,
- Computer literacy and report writing experience,
- Training and facilitation skills,
- A valid SA driver’s license (and own car would be an advantage).
- Achievement of project targets through quality interventions
- Supervision and support to project personnel
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Stakeholder engagement and resource development
- General support
Interested candidates are to forward their CV and a motivational letter stating their salary expectation (with no certificates) for attention
The Human Resources Officer e-mail: email@example.com
Tel:(015) 590 0272 or Fax : 086 515 0888
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Persons with disabilities are invited to apply
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organization’s Employment Equity Plan.